L310 Single-Function Ink Tank System (Colour)
Say goodbye to cartridges
Single-function printer with integrated ink tanks for fast, cost-effective, reliable colour printing including two years' worth of ink (1).
- Fast ink tank printer
- With two years of ink
- Ultra-low-cost printing
The Epson L310 is ideal for home and home office users looking for good-quality, ultra-low-cost printing. Featuring high-capacity ink tanks, users can now print more pages at a lower cost. Simple and hassle-free set-up helps you get started instantly to maximise productivity and avoid downtime. Micro Piezo technology and ISO print speeds of up to 9.2ppm (2) help produce high-quality, consistent results, fast.
L310 - Overview
Say goodbye to cartridges The L310 offers an ultra low-cost per page for both black and colour printing. It comes with four colour Epson ink bottles (cyan, yellow, magenta, black) and two extra black ink bottles included so you have everything you need to get started right out of the box. The integrated high-capacity ink tank means users can print up to 12,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour (3) from its initial set of inks, meaning a longer time before you need to buy replacements.
Improve productivity Setting up the L310 is easy and hassle-free so you can start printing straight away. When it's time to refill the inks, fast top-up technology means the job is made simple and quick to reduce downtime. Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzles.
Epson-quality printing The purpose-built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer and Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess. The L310 also comes with a one year or 30,000 page manufacturers warranty for additional piece of mind.
L310 - Key Features
- Ultra-low-cost printing
- Integrated ultra-high-capacity ink tank
- Two years of ink included1
- 12,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour (2)
- High quality reliable results
- Micro Piezo technology and Epson genuine ink
- Peace of mind
- Covered by Epson's 12 month or 30,000 page warranty
- User friendly
- Hassle-free with simple set-up and maintenance
L310 - Specification sheet
The PDF opens in a new tab
- Two years of ink based upon user’s average monthly print volume (IDC WW Page Volume Program, 2013).
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit How Epson measures print speeds
- Quoted yields/CPP are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC24712. Quoted yields/CPP are NOT based on ISO/IEC24711. Quoted yields/CPP may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature.