L565 Multi-Function Ink Tank System (Colour)
Say goodbye to cartridges
Multi-function printer with integrated ink tanks for fast ,cost-effective and reliable colour printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Save up to 90%
- Print, scan, copy, fax
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
The L565 is ideal for small office users looking for fast, good-quality and ultra-low-cost printing, scanning, copying and faxing with Wi-Fi and Ethernet. Featuring high-capacity ink tanks users can print more pages at a lower cost. Setting up the device is hassle-free, improving productivity. Micro Piezo technology and ISO print speeds of up to 9.2ppm (1) help produce high-quality, consistent results fast.
L565 - Overview
Save up to 90% (2) on the cost of everyday, hassle-free printing The L565 offers an ultra low-cost per page for both black and colour printing. It comes with four colour Epson ink bottles (cyan, yellow, magenta, black), with two extra black ink bottles included, enabling users to print up to 13,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour (3) from the initial set of inks.
Improve your productivity Set-up is easy and hassle-free so you can start working straight away. Wi-Fi connectivity with Epson Connect (4) makes printing from smartphones and tablets easy. Documents and photos can also be printed directly from mobile devices thanks to compatibility with Apple AirPrint5 and Google Cloud Print. The 30-page ADF ensures fast and easy copying, scanning and faxing. A 1,200dpi scanner means you can produce high-quality scans of your photos and documents, and multi-copy means one page can be quickly copied up to 99 times in a single go to save you time.
Trust Epson quality The purpose built ink tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable colour printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. Epson-genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle. The L565 also comes with a one year or 30,000 page manufacturers warranty for additional piece of mind.
L565 - Key Features
- Ultra-low-cost printing, copying and scanning
- Save up to 90% (2) on the cost of everyday, hassle-free printing
- Extra inks included
- One full set of ink bottles, plus two black bottles in the box
- High quality, reliable results
- Micro Piezo technology and Epson genuine ink
- Peace of mind
- Covered by Epson's 12 month or 30,000 page warranty
- High-quality, reliable results
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and easy mobile printing
L565 - Specification sheet
The PDF opens in a new tab
- Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu/testing.
- Comparison made against the top 10 competitive A4 mono laser printers and MFPs, top 10 competitive colour laser printers and MFPs, and top competitive 10 inkjet printer and MFPs according to the IDC EMEA Hardcopy Tracker (Data Q3 2015). Cost per page calculated using the average selling price from the IDC EMEA Consumables Tracker (Data H1 2015) and manufacturers’ published yields as of December 2015. For more information visit Save money with Epson's Ink Tank System printers
- Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712 with replacement sets of ink. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head's nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set can be lower.
- Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit Epson Connect
- AirPrint-enabled printers work with iPad (all models), iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (3rd generation or later) running the latest version of iOS.