Hisense HM518 Tablet PoS System
Rugged and lightweight Point-of-Sale (PoS) system for harsh environments
HM518 Tablet - Description
Run your retail or hospitality business more efficiently with a stylish, reliable and space-saving Hisense HM518 Rugged Tablet PoS. There are two models available - one running Windows and the other Android. The models are equipped with built-in Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR), Near Field Communication (NFC) and Smart Card reader.
The 10.1 inch, bezel-free and wide screen display provides an optimal viewing experience so that you won't miss a beat while doing business. The display is also designed with Projected Capacitive (PCAP) touch technology that helps to extend the operating life and allow multi-touch gesture control. You can also use the wide range of ports to connect peripheral devices in the docking station.
If performance is a concern for you, then the Hisense HM518 Rugged Tablet PoS is a must-have for your business. It's also faster and easier to update than a fixed-line (traditional) PoS.
HM518 Tablet - Key Features
- Bezel-free, flat and PCAP multi-touch 10.1î wide screen display that optimises viewing
- Ergonomic design with hand strap
- Lightweight and rugged design that passed a 1.2 meter (4 feet) drop test
- IP54 grade that maximises the physical durability of the front panel
- Optional Barcode Reader function
- Docking station with input/output ports to connect various peripheral devices that match industry requirements
An alternative Android version is also available (HM516).
- Scanner (1D/2D barcode)
The PDF opens in a new tab