Hisense ROCK PoS System
All-in-one Touch Computer PoS system with new generation Intel i3 processor providing superb performance for high end applications
ROCK - Description
The Hisense ROCK PoS System (also known as the HK950) is the new flagship model in the Hisense range of point of sale computers. The superb modular design is once again compact ensuring careful use of counter top space as well as being extremely easy to maintain. It is the ideal choice for restaurant chains, clothing and fashion outlets, supermarkets and shopping centres.
The ROCK features a 15 inch True Flat Capacitive Touch Screen as well as several options to cater for customer-facing screen options (VFD or 15 inch) which can simply be attached to meet your requirements. The fanless design is cool and ultra quiet in operation. The aluminium alloy die cast outer shell ensures the ROCK is resistant to oil, water and fumes as well as being robust in design. The new high performance Intel i3 architecture is particularly suited to PoS software requiring heavy processing ability. The use of solid state drive (SSD) technology provides speed and resilience. Multiple I/O ports provide ample connectivity options.
Finally, any business owner looking for reliability, high-performance and serviceability from their PoS hardware system should look no further than the Hisense ROCK – it exceeds expectations!
ROCK - Key Features
- Innovative compact design
- Fanless for quiet operating environment
- Outer shell is water/oil/dust resistant
- 15 inch true flat touch screen
- Intel i3-6100U processor (lower power consumption)
- Solid State Drive for optimum performance and reliability
- Array of I/O ports (support for dual cash drawer)
- Neat cable management
- Compatible with popular PoS software
ROCK - Optional peripherals:
- 3 track MSR
- VFD (2x20 characters)
- 10.1 inch second display - choice of either VFD or LCD
- 2 x 2W speakers
The PDF opens in a new tab